Tell Them to Call Your Lawyer
If you are getting calls day and night from your creditors, and you don’t have the money to pay your debts, you probably feel like there is nothing you can do. You need an attorney who can stop harassing phone calls and help you find a new beginning. Tell those creditors to call your lawyer.
We have been working as a bankruptcy law firm for 20 Years , so we know how to stop creditor harassment. From our Eastern Georgia law firm, we can help make sure the calls stop. Either call our offices in Augusta or Evans, or contact us online.
Contacting a Bankruptcy Lawyer: Your First Steps Toward a New Beginning
There are many benefits to contacting a lawyer when facing serious debt and creditor harassment:
- Stopping harassing phone calls now:
- Once your creditors know that you are working with a lawyer, they cannot keep calling you — they are legally required to go through your lawyer for any communications with you. Also, as soon as you file Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 as well as Chapter 13 bankruptcy, all collections actions must stop immediately during the course of the proceedings. So once you hire us, the next time they call, you can tell them to call your lawyer.
- Learning your rights:
- Often the biggest concerns our clients have are regarding what their rights are and whether the creditors are allowed to do all those things they are threatening. We can explain your rights under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- Negotiating with creditors:
- We can work with your creditors to get them to stop calling you, and to find ways to work out a deal where you can avoid foreclosure and repossession, prevent litigation, and most importantly, stop creditor harassment.
Bankruptcy Specialist ? Personalized Approach
We are a certified specialist working in many different bankruptcy practice areas. Todd M. Boudreaux is the only attorney in the CSRA who is certified as both a business and consumer bankruptcy law specialist. We have the experience and expertise to stop creditor harassment.
We make sure that we use this experience for your benefit first and foremost. Our goal is not to find the quickest and easiest solution, but the best solution. We want you to find lasting solutions, tailored to your needs. Because everyone’s situation is different, we offer a free initial consultation for all consumer bankruptcy clients, to explore together the best decision for you. Contact us today.
Eastern Georgia Bankruptcy and Family Law Attorney
If you need help navigating difficult issues of a divorce, contact the Boudreaux Law Firm today to meet with one of our experienced Augusta attorneys. We offer free initial consultations for certain situations and competitive rates in family law cases. When you schedule an appointment with our firm, you will meet with an attorney, not a paralegal or secretary, to discuss all of your legal options.